A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Free Christmas Holiday Patterns

Good evening all,
I usually don't share many free patterns because they are so readily available on the Internet for everyone to use. But I was searching for a Christmas pattern this afternoon and came across this site by accident. I thought it had some particularly nice free holiday patterns.  I'm considering the pieced pattern that resembles wrapped packages. Take a few minutes to browse their patterns. Let me know if you find a pattern to sew. 
Thanks for visiting. Stop back soon.
Have been very busy but hope to sew tomorrow. Happy quilting! 
 Click here for free holiday patterns
I like this pattern a lot. Presents A Plenty  Hoffman pattern I would like to make

No comments:

Post a Comment