A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Quilts Recently Completed

Good Afternnon! Just a quick post to say I finished a couple more quilts on my HQ 16. Have been enjoying quilting on my frame lately. I finished my Cabin Quilt and The Fons and Porter Autumn Leaves quilt. I used the Cloud nine Pantograph on the Autumn Leaves quilt. The cabin quilt had a combination of a pantograph and free hand micro quilting around the applique and border. Happy to say I have put the binding on both and are ready to be used.
Learning a lot and enjoying my longarm. The quilting is so much faster now.
I currently have a Valentine quilt I started making a couple years ago on the frame. About half done with a it. I'm micro quilting the entire top and am finding it very relaxing.   
Thanks for visiting.











No comments:

Post a Comment