A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Got this from another quilter. It's cute so thought I would just share it.
Later tthis week I hope to add another post with a few quilts I recently finished longarm quilting.
Thanks for visiting!
Sharon


ADDICTED TO QUILTING
She learned to quilt on MONDAY;
Her stitches all were fine.
She forgot to make us dinner,
So we all went out to dine.

She quilted miniatures on TUESDAY;
She says they are a must.
They really were quite lovely,
But she forgot to dust.

On WEDNESDAY, it was a sampler.
She says stippling's fun.
What highlights! What shadows!
But the laundry wasn't done.

Nine Patches were on THURSDAY -
Green, yellow, blue, and red.
I guess she really was engrossed;
She never made the bed.

It was wall hangings on FRIDAY,
In colors she adores.
It never bothered her at all
That crumbs were on the floor.

I found a maid on SATURDAY;
My week is now complete.
My wife can quilt the hours away;
The house will still be neat.

Well, now it's only SUNDAY.
I think I'm about to wilt.
I yelled, I raved, I ranted
'Cuz the maid has learned to QUILT!


Stop by our website for our current special on longarm quilting. Twin size quilt top quilting is now on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment