A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Purple Monkey Fabric is our sale fabric for Tuesday Dec.10, 2013 Now at reduced price.

Our sale fabric of the day for Tuesday Dec. 10, 2013 is going to be our Monkey fabric where the little girl has pink ribbons in her hair and it has a purple background. The monkey fabric is very popular this season. All children seem to love it. I know my grand kids do. Great for sleep pants, pajamas, night gowns, warm and cuddly blankets and baby blankets or quilts. 

I posted a link to it. The price will be reduced for one day.


 https://www.etsy.com/listing/171262235/girl-monkey-pink-bows-on-purple?


We appreciate your orders and we are shipping almost every day this time of year so your order will arrive very quickly. We can ship up to 4 yards of fabric in a priority mail flat rate mailer for $5.60 making this very economical.  You can select several different fabric patterns and we will ship them all as one order.  Always happy to combine items to save on shipping. 

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment