A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Up-date and a treasury of fabricsWe

Hello all and hope you are all enjoying the start to 2014. A new year filled with a world of possibilities. Spring is already on the way where I live. I'm personally still nursing a broken foot which most of you know of. Have a wonderful day!

I'm busy sewing and quilting. I also sell fabric on etsy. Here is a sample showcased in a treasury of just a few of the flannel cotton fabrics I have for sale today. Check it out when you have time. We have great prices and ship daily when busy. I have more than 35 cotton flannel fabrics for sale. Something for everyone's taste. Baby to adult we have a character fabric for you. Cotton flannel is easy to sew and perfect for baby blankets, sleep pants, pajamas, baby blankets and quilts.

Stop by and say Hi.  Have a great day and take a moment to see our fabric.

Visit us on etsy! Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment