A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Just reduced several bolts of Cotton Flannel fabric starting at $2.99 a yard.

Just reduced a number of the fabric patterns that I sell in my etsy shop.
So if you are planning to purchase some fabric for sewing this summer please stop in and see if I have anything that catches your eye.

I also offer longarm quilting so please click on that link on my blog here if you might be interested in that service. Reasonable prices and quick turnaround. I accept tops by mail and in person.  

Yardage starting at Just $2.99 per Yard



See fabric here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/171170322/sale-baby-bear-blue-snuggle-flannel






This is just a few of the many pattern that I sell. I can ship three yards for the price of one.  I also have some fabric bundles that are great for baby quilts.

This snuggle cotton flannel is great for baby blankets, receiving blankets, baby bibs, baby quilts or anything you need to sew for babies.

100% Cotton Snuggle Flannel
Machine wash and low dry
36" x 42" (size for one yard)

Payment:
We accept paypal, etsy direct check out or even money order's.
We can ship up to three yards for the same price. We ship it in a flat rate envelope.
More than three yards will require a box and we will be happy to calculate the least expensive method for you.

Shipping to Foreign Country:
We ship worldwide by International priority mail.
Just send a message and I  will be happy to calculate it for you.

Thanks for visiting and stop back soon.

Email us at:
flyingdollarswebmaster@gmail.com
Please feel free to email us if you don't have an etsy account and we will be happy to arrange for you to purchase with our charge system or Paypal and money order's. There is no additional charge for this.

Always happy to hear from client's or friends. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for visiting us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment