A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Apron sale now in progress

Good Evening! 

Only 15 more days until Christmas Day. So if you haven't started your Christmas shopping may I suggest one of my hand made Children's or women's aprons as a gift.  They are great gifts and will last the whole year through and for many year's to come. 

We have aprons in popular Christmas fabric such as the Grinch who stole Christmas to the old fashioned gingerbread or snowman fabric.  I have many of the popular children's cartoon character's fabric such as Dora the Explorer, Dr, Seuss, Peanuts and Charlie Brown to name a few. Most of my aprons are unisex aprons this year for children. All of the kids aprons are reversible and finished to be worn on either side. My aprons all have generous pockets and are trimmed with buttons, rick rack and matching bias tape. All of the seams in my aprons are finished to prevent fraying when washed. All aprons are made from only the highest quality 100% cotton fabric.
Our women's aprons are more on the old fashioned style in winter or Holiday fabric. 
If you need a different size or color you can always message me about the apron your are picturing and perhaps I can still make it in time for the Christmas holiday.

Each apron ad contains the specific measurments for each apron. 

I currently have made a discount coupon especially to be used on aprons. So if you are undecided about hostess gifts or children's gifts take a moment and see my cute aprons.

The discount code is APRON10 and you should enter it at check out.

We are mailing our order's each day now. We ship all of our aprons in a flat rate mailer for $5.15 and should you need more than one apron it can be shipped together for one price. 
Should you need shipping to a foreign country just let me know and I will be happy to calculate it for you. 

Thanks for visiting. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to go to my shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/flyingdollar


















No comments:

Post a Comment