A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Aprons Handmade For Sale


Good Evening!

Thanks for visiting. I wanted to take a moment and share some of the aprons I have been making. This is just a sample of the handmade aprons I have for sale. I make them in a variety of colors and sizes.

Over 50 years experience sewing. You will receive a pratical quality made apron. I hand make bias tape in coordinating fabric. All the seams are finished with bias tape or serged.  Large pockets to accommodate your smart phones. Extra long ties you can easily tie in the back or bring to the front. My fabric's are all selected for their quality and unique color schemes. Each apron is a little different from another. Rick rack, buttons and ribbon is used as decorations .

My aprons are designed to fit a range of sizes. As time permits I also make custom aprons. So if you don't find what you are looking for you can always send me a message to see what else is available or in the works.  

I make aprons for every season of the year. My aprons are flattering to all figures. 100% cotton fabric may require light pressing.

Shabby Chic Boutique is now on Amazon handmade and etsy. 




















Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment