A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Autumn Stars Quilt Top Finished

Finished the Autumn Stars Quilt top. I will be machine quilting it as soon as I get a couple of the other quilt tops done that are in the "Coming Soon" slide show. Have to get inspired to start one soon. The pictures are not great but you get the idea. I think the borders added a lot to this pattern. Brightened it up a little.  I will be working on the Pajama Game quilt I started now for a while.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful well done i really like this, how do you quilt it
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice,
    Not sure yet. I hope to get inspired. I have four other tops done that I need to quilt also. Thinking may-be I need to devote a few weeks to it and get it all done. Thanks! Sharon

    ReplyDelete