A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pajama Game Quilt Block Update

I'm just adding this as an update rather than new post this time.
Another block finished in the Pajama Game quilt. The "Classy" block. Thought I was going to get this done in the near future until I got my new machine. This project is kind of on the back burner until the newness wears off the HQ. I have the fabric for the other three blocks and will hopefully get them done before the holidays.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy quilting.

 
Finally finished another block for this Pajama Game quilt. The "Fabulous" block is done except for a last minute trim. Today I planned two more of the blocks with the background fabric, embroidery thread and two or three fabrics for each block as needed. Changed my mind every time I look at it so today I cut the background fabric so I won't change it again!  I have the pattern pieces made and cut out the fabric for the "Classy" block. Will sew it next. I sewed a couple of the pieced blocks and cut some strips to sew next time. Also traced some of the words for the 8" blocks for the outer border to do while watching tv tonight. Hope to make more progress on this now that I don't have other projects to sew right now. Glad to be sewing again. Babysitting my grand kids has kept me busy lately. Thanks for visiting today. Stop back soon and don't forget to click to follow my blog.     
 


No comments:

Post a Comment