A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Additions to my sewing room

I thought I would post a couple pictures of the newest additions to my sewing room. Some of you remember that my son was making me a huge (ok may-be too big) 96" x 96" table. It is great to use but I found it almost impossible to take a picture. Finally stood on the ladder. Also the other pictures are of the large peg boards he added and a 36" x 24" bulletin board.  The largest peg board (the one with the most stuff on it) is 4ft x 3ft. The other one is 3ft high and about 40" wide. I have one above my regular cutting table and the other one is behind my sewing chair. Great to have so much space to organize. My 10 year old grandson organized them. I will have to fine tune them but so far they are proving to be a great time saver as I don't have to look so hard for everything. 


1 comment:

  1. What a great working space okay you may have had difficulties taking a photo but you need to the working space it lovely
    in fact your whole working room is really nice & well set out
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete