A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do you know this antique block?

Does anyone know the names for these blocks? They are both from large antique quilts I'm getting ready to sell. I think one is bow tie. They are both in wonderful condition. No holes or tears in them. I have them up on the wall in my sewing room right now so I can measure them. They are both nice big sizes. Any idea you may have will be appreciated. Thanks for visiting today.  



3 comments:

  1. Great blocks they are called Bow Tie or Spool know as both
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep with Janice...bow tie and spool Sissy...lovely quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janice and Khris for the info on the antique quilts. I found some on ebay as well.

    ReplyDelete