A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tip for cutting table Scraps

I really hate scraps of fabric and thread laying around my cutting table when I'm working. But alas the garbage can always seems to be elusive when I need it. So today I took a large coffee can (hate to throw these out) and covered it with a fat quarter and set it on my table for scraps. It holds a lot and can easily be moved around. Now I realize they probably sell some fancy thing with a glamorous name to do the same thing. But would rather spend my money on fabric. So thought someone else might be thrifty and want to try my idea. Also another benefit is you can make it in minutes.


Happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment