A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Unusual Collectibles Today

Hello everyone,
Thought I would take a moment to tell you all that I up-dated etsy today with some different and unusual vintage items. So take a moment and scroll to the bottom of this page and view the merchandise in my etsy store.

As some of you know I'm on a tear cleaning out some of my closets and trying to de-clutter my house again. I want to ready in case the market improves and I can put it on the market to sell so I can move.

I love collectibles but they are taking up too much space. So back soon as I have lots more I will be adding in the coming days.

Thanks for stopping by today.

  Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment