A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Appliqued Teapot Block Swap Blocks

I'm doing a swap with some friends of appliqued teapot blocks. One name is drawn each month. We make a 12" square based on whatever colors the other person wants or maker's choice. Here are a couple of the teapot quilt blocks I have made so far. Cute project and fun to swap. Should have enough to make a quilt, wall hanging or a table runner when this swap is completed later in the year. I will add my blocks when my name is drawn. I'm enjoying this swap as it is a little different. These are the blocks I've sent so far.

Thanks for visiting today. Stop back soon and don't forget to visit my Longarm Quilting site if you are interested in having any quilting done. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment