A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hot Pink Daisy Quilt Completed

Good Afternoon all,
Finished quilting this quilt a few days ago. Made from Northcott fabric except the Chevron border fabric is from Robert Kaufman. Used Bubble gum pink Quilter's Choice (poly wrapped) thread on the top and pink bottom line in the bobbin.  Measures 69" x 58". Quilted with feathers and cross hatching in the daisy squares. Turned it to do the borders and am much happier when I use that method. Didn't have a pattern for this one. Just used my Accuquilt to cut the blocks I pieced.  This is the last top I have so guess I will be making some tops in the near future and in fact bought some fabric today.
Thanks for visiting and stop back soon. 
Visit my website at www.longarmquiltingfromtheheart.com to see our June Special on longarm quilting. 
Happy Quilting!  












2 comments:

  1. Great quilt it really nice
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice guess I will have to sew some more tops now. Thanks for stopping by. S.

    ReplyDelete