A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Friday, June 1, 2012

"Cozy" Block for Pajama Game Quilt

Good afternoon all,
Welcome to my quilting and sewing blog.
Just finished one more appliqued block for the Pajama Game quilt I started last spring (2011). Only have two more blocks to applique and a few to piece and the largest portion will be done. This pattern is by Lizzie B Creative. It's the "Cozy" block. I used furry pink fabric with pink and white flannel to create the desired textures for this block. It's machine appliqued to green striped flannel and the letters are fabric with a tiny bit of glitter in it.
Thanks for visiting. Stop back soon. 
Happy Quilting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment