A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Sale Starts Today with a discount Coupon

Happy Easter!
Our Easter sale is starting today! As you prepare for Easter, enjoy a 10% discount on Joann's Snuggle Flannel fabric as well as the antiques and collectibles I sell in my etsy shop. Expires the day after easter.
More than 30 fabric patterns to choose from.
Just scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will see our Etsy mini store.
Click on any fabric and it will take you to our site.
I'm also proving a link here for you.https://www.etsy.com/shop/flyingdollar

Here is your discount code. Just enter this at check out and you will get 10% off of your merchandise total.   EASTERSALE10

Here's just a couple Cotton flannel fabrics I sell. Currently just $5.99 a yard for most of my fabric patterns.




No comments:

Post a Comment