A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Jenny Doan Makes fast half square Triangle blocks


I'm sharing this tip because it's something I've never seen done before and think it a real time saver for making half square triangle blocks. So easy you must watch this. apparently she teaches classes on the internet as well. But his is a short free video from her. You may have to copy and paste the link but worth the time.

How To Quilt: Turn a Half-Square Triangle Into 4 with Jenny Doan at Craftsy.com

How to make half square tringles-Quick easy method.Fast easy method for making half square triangles. 4 at a time.

 http://www.youtube.com/user/sympozdotcom?v=33JliXpyiYE&feature=pyve!     You might have to copy and paste in your favorite browser.   It's a 2 minute video.Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment