A tribute to my grandmother. She was devoted to quilting and inspired me to create my own quilts. Now offering Longarm quilting services.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Up-dated my blog format this am

Good morning all,
Just spending a few minutes changing my blog a little.

I added a link to my etsy store with a preview pane with the products I have for sale in my etsy shop. Now you can preview our etsy store without leaving my blog. Kind of a fun feature etsy has added.

On the quilting front I have been quilting a little the past two days on my cabin quilt. Loving my Hq sixteen and frame. Still a lot to learn and my wish list for it grows daily.  I hope to finish the main body of the quilt this afternoon and then have the two borers to do. But have to run into town for some supplies.

Thanks for visiting. More pictures coming soon.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment